Sunday, December 14, 2008



I just posted a new item in my etsy shop! It's always exciting to be able to show the world a new item that I have created! This is a fabulous Dragonfly necklace. It is quite lovely, if I must say so. The beads are picture jasper, which I just love. It's amazing how rocks can be so beautiful. I like to look at them wonder what experiences they have seen time go through. Did a dinasour walk over them? Did these gems ever have contact with ancient people before they were plucked from their last resting place? It really gives them character and makes me feel special when I wear them. The dragonfly pendant is made from pewter which I just love. It has a nice luster to it. This pewter is lead free. Please stop by shop to check out more photos of this necklace.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Hi Nancy!!

Glad to see you on blogland!!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday..

and I love the pic of your bunny in the Cho platter!! Next time he comes up, you have to give him a copy!

CoddingtonCreek Pottery said...

Thanks Dani!
Blogland is great!

I hope you are having a great HOliday season with your family.

I hope to see you soon. Your tree tiles are beautiful!